Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Note to self: ...................

I'm in a puddle....not a valley so don't call an intervention....just a puddle. I'm exhausted, and emotional, and sentimental and bitey. I know it will pass but right now I just wanna stomp around in the puddle....and then....later....mmmm....tomorrow maybe...I'll kick off the galoshes and get on with it. But first....OH.MY.HECK. I am goin on a hella rant! Starting now and covering only one topics..it start with M and ends with EN....if you are in a happy cheerful rah rah Christmas mood...you should prolly pass on this read. If this is what the pool of men I have to pick from seriously looks like....I'm gonna be a lesbian....just sayin...and I'm seriously barely joking...:) Why is it that some guys seriously think that they are the most amusing, funny, sweetest thing you're ever gonna meet? They park themselves up on that stupid assed looking pedestal and relentlessly insist that they are the epitome of awesomeness....seriously??? Why is it that guys feel soooooooooo completely superior to be able to just walk into your life and mess around in your head with a fork and then saunter out as though they were never there? They go through so much effort throwing out eleventy billion right things, just to back up out of it....why? This one right here....the person who did this....yeah he caused the most damage because what he did here was calculated and intentional and because he is the one that I would have really wanted to try this with. Why is that I have to endure hours and hours of whining about how tragic their life has been....how everyone is so mean to them, everyone ruins their life, no one actually loves them, they just get to bust their asses day in and day out and get absofrickinlutely nothing in return...shut up and cry me a frickin river....life is hard for everyone, get over yourself. Why is it that guys bother lying about who they are in the beginning?? Seriously?? Who has the energy for that? Be.who.you.are. It isn't rocket science. If you tell me you can play the piano like Beethoven, there is a slight possibility that a couple months from now I'm going to ask you to play the piano genius. This is honestly the most irritating part of dating. Just be honest right out the gate. I tell them all of it (well not all the details because that's a little TMI right at the beginning) But I tell them..."Dude I have trust issues, I'm a pain in the ass sometimes, I think I'm worth it but you might not" lol....That is basically what I say....why? Because A) I don't wanna waste your time or mine and B)I don't have the energy to morph myself into someone I'm not and then three months from now listen to you gripe because you want your old girlfriend back...the one you first met...lol. Might as well show you the good, bad and everything in between from the beginning. Honestly...I'm just having a super crappy day...I'm missing Christmas ornaments (Don't even get me started) It's my time of the month, I hate winter, I'm emotional about Christmas...it's just one of those days....just a bad day...not a bad life.....right?? And all that ranting to say, there are a couple of men who have shown me quality....I know they aren't all like this...I have family and friends who set a fine example of what a good man looks like but geeeeeez. Aaaaaaaaaaand on a lil side note the best part of life for me right now isn't even dating....that happens to be something that just comes along here and there....the very best part of my days, aside from my girl, are spent with myself. Figuring out what I really need in life, holding out for what I really want in life, and loving what I have in life. This lil blip is just that....one little puddle and it always dries up....or in my case....freezes over. K I'm done now....RANT.OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment